Collection of Information
When you visit the site we automatically receive and save information from your computer and browser, including your IP address.
We also collect personal information on our website through our external contact forms:
If you are registering for an event, the personal information mimercentre.org is collecting in the form are the following:
- Full name
- If signing up as a group, the full name(s) of the person(s) in your group
- And furthermore, voluntary answers that are not required for registration.
Use of Personal Information and Purpose
- To process and administrating your registration for the specific event you have signed up for.
- To contact and inform you by sending information to your e-mail.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade or in any other way transfer your personal, identifiable information to third parties.
Protecting Your Information
We are utilizing a variety of security measures to protect your personal data:
- We have advanced methods of encrypting the information that is transmitted over the internet
- Co-workers only get access to pieces of personal information that is needed and task specific
- Our servers with all stored personal information are kept in a safe environment.
Use of Information and Purpose
The information we collect from you can be used to:
- Improve the website usability for the visitor
- Enhance and simplify event registration processes
- Enhance and simplify reaching out with the right kind of information.
Erasure of Personal Information
The site mimercentre.org is hosted by Hostek: /hostek.com/sv
Our online learning platform - MiMer School - is hosted by Teachable: mimer-centre-school.teachable.com
By using our website: mimercentre.org, and MiMer School at Teachable + any other external/offline forms you agree to our integrity policy.Katarina LundgrenDirector of MiMer Centre